Monday, November 12, 2012

Gravity Falls

I have a new favorite show. Don't judge. It airs on the Disney Channel. I just felt these cold blank stares, easy there tigers. The show is called Gravity Falls and it is the smartest, funniest kid show ever. Not only does it have a super clever name (Gravity falls people...literally) but it is supposed to be located in Oregon. Represent! 


I successfully convinced not one but three people to watch that show. And then report back to me saying that they absolutely love the show. What can I say, I have great taste! I also convinced my brother to start watching 30 Rock- one of my other favorite shows in the world. He didn't seem to amused at the pilot so I went to bed. And when I woke up in the morning he messaged me.

" I HATE YOU, THIS SHOW IS AMAZING! I DID'T SLEEP!"

Now readers you should of known since the beginning that I super love 30 Rock. 
Other freaking amazing tv shows include Arrested Development. 
I would list others right now but I'm too busy watching 30 Rock...again. 

So maybe you the reader in your comfortable onesie should try out a couple of shows!

1 comment:

  1. I will check it out at your recommendation. Do you know what else is growing on me? Big Bang Theory. I work with Sheldon in his more human form.
    Also, did you know that listening to Flogging Molly really helps to drown out the squawky voices of the soap opera princesses that are sitting too close to me while I try to have a peaceful lunch?

    ReplyDelete