Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Another Good Show?

Guess who finally ate her birthday cake ONE WHOLE WEEK LATER! This girl who is no longer completely ill. Yeah! Rachel made me a cake in the form of a bunny pooping. Those of you who do not know Rachel should realize, it is classic Rachel.  I'll post a picture later.

My aunt kindly pointed out to me that Big Bang Theory is also a good show. Let me show you my feelings on that show:

If that doesn't really show you that I like the show let me say it in words. 
I REALLY LIKE BIG BANG THEORY!
I started watching Big Bang Theory two years ago. I really do enjoy it. However it is not my absolute favorite. My favorite episode is when Sheldon loses it and Leonard has to chase him in the ball pit. 
Oh and by the way Nathaniel also shows some strong Sheldon-isms. 

Today was my long day at school, so I'm super sleepy. 
I feel like a I was a semi-bitch today and I feel kind of guilty for it. But, eh, what can you do. 
Try no to be so bitchy tomorrow! Not really feeling writing down stuff today. 
I think just don't have what it takes to entertain the negative amount of people that read my blogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment