Monday, November 19, 2012

Stress Part I

I'm sure I've had a stress blog before however from now on I will number them. Here is Stress Part I:

I can almost go home for Thanksgiving! ALMOST! I have a midterm tomorrow at 4. So I will be going home after that is done with which could be 6:30, meaning I won't be  home til 10ish. whatever, I get to have a kitty sleep on my bed.

I'm very stressed and frustrated. I've been trying to get a worksheet from a classmate when I was deathly ill and she hasn't even emailed me back. I sent her an email 5 days ago... I also tried emailing my ta but the email address was incorrect. So I kind of feel screwed over on that portion of my life. Whatever...

I have to get a B- in the class to get my minor. Right now I have exactly an 80% in the class. Right where I want to be but I'd prefer a larger cushion. So I need to get the same score or better to get that B-. I also do not want to take the final if I don't have to.  It would make finals a lot easier if I didn't have to.

Over thanksgiving break I have to to a presentation, a paper, and study for finals. Yay for mini vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment