Thursday, November 8, 2012

Does Anyone Read This?

Is anyone out there reading? Some days I feel like it's just me...alone...talking to myself...yeah...

I'm a little depressed. And I don't know why I'm surprised but I am. It's just like an entire friendship really just dissolved before my eyes. Not for my lack of trying. I've tried reaching out but it is impossible to make contact. Time takes its toll on friendship. It might just be me being slightly feverish and emotional-ness but I just feel. I don't know I guess I just look like barely a speckle on the map that is her life.

Anyways I still feel sick. I went to my advising appointment and it was less than helpful I was hoping I'd find and for sure set graduation date. I just want to know this learning shit will come to an end!

Rachel and I are at some rich peoples house watching Weird Science on their 70 inch T.V. It is awesome. I'm feeling better. Still kind of ick gross but better.

I think Robert Downey Jr. in Weird Science is is just Dorkly Adorable. 


1 comment: