Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dreaming Big Baby!

I no longer appear to have wealth, my Cinderella Story is over. The 70 inch tv has been replaced by a 30 inch brick. I can no longer see pores on the actors faces. I'm back in my bed in a room the size of the bathroom. *Sigh* Maybe I should aspire to be whatever these people are. I was telling my mom that yes, these people are wealthy. But anyone who actually makes a steady paycheck is wealthier than I am. I could of gone to someones home who had a 40 inch tv and a x-box and thought the same thing. 

I wish I could say I'll be rich like that living the dream but unless any of my relatives are a wealthy beyond belief and leave me money its not going to happen. And I don't think anyone is going to leave me a huge sum of money. If you are interested in helping me become a fancy rich person you are more than welcome to donate money to another one of my causes! MAKE ME FUCKING RICH!

I would really like money to: pay my college loans, buy a house with a theater room, and maybe eat steak more often! My dreams are so big guys. 

It's 6:00 and I am falling asleep in my bed. I think I'm just exhausted from not doing a  god damn thing this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment