Saturday, November 24, 2012

Graduation Dreams

Procrastination! Ugh it is killing me! I just don't want to do the work. It really sucks. The term is two weeks from being done and I'm checked out! If someone can locate the general area of my brain then that would be swell.

I have this presentation to do and I have this other memorization crap. I just am ready to be a college graduate. This image to your right shows my dream...yes that is exactly how I envision it. And yes my dream bubble looks almost like my school colors but not. Look at me so pensive and scared about the real world! I can't wait til I don't know what to do with my life! At least I wouldn't be working my ass of for an average GPA.


The other night I watched a movie with my cat. It might seem super lame. Whoa what a loser! Hanging out with your cat instead of real people. Gosh darn it people can't be this adorable. She picked the movie and we watched it together...but dammit all! Don't you hate it when someone picks movie and falls asleep so you are stuck watching what they wanted to watch! Cat made it 20 minutes into the movie. If she wasn't so adorable I say 'HEY CAT WAKE UP!' She's been a pretty good cuddle buddy the last week. It's because she super misses me when I'm trying to be smart.

OK enough procrastination and time to get back to work.
 Unless the Cuddling Kitty comes back and says no!

No comments:

Post a Comment