Friday, November 9, 2012

Rich For the Weekend

That's right living large this weekend. Rachel got a dog sitting gig for some family friends this weekend and these people are LOADED! She invited me to come with her and hang out. Since I hadn't left my bedroom for days I decided it would be a good idea to go on a 'mini' vacation.

Goldendoodle
I've been to this house before once. The guy who lives here is  fabulous at art so there are amazing pieces all over. His sculptures are just jaw dropping incredible  Him and his wife travel a lot so there are also fun little artifacts from so many different places all over the world. One reason why they can afford all of this is because they don't have any kids. Instead of kid they have a GIANT DOG! A large Golden Doodle. He is pretty adorable. He looks like a dog that got a perm. Very well behaved and very sweet! The only thing I don't like about this dog is when he gets playful he gets nippy. It does't hurt but when his mouth fits over your arm its like- That shouldn't be there!



There is also a super sweet man-cave here. This guy has a super sweet 70 inch television.  Its almost wider than I am tall. I WANT THIS TELEVISION! Rachel and I are watching True Lies right now. We are considering watching Avatar on it. Its practically a theater in here. In this super sweet man-cave there is also a billiards table. We've played at least 20 rounds. I still suck at it but I can at least hit the ball!

This place is on the fancy side but since Rachel and I  are poor college students living in an apartment the size of the man-cave we are pretending to be fancy rich snobs.

"Darling lets eat lunch on the breakfast nook the sun is just coming off that ridge oh so wonderfully"
"I agree, are we going to play polo on the lawn this evening or shall we host a dinner party and invite The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?"



Shit Getting Fancy Up in Here



(The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is William and Kate, for you non-fancy folk)

No comments:

Post a Comment