Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TA-DA! NICK OF TIME!

TA-DA NICK OF TIME! Blog before midnight! BOOM!

This is going to be a short blog because I NEED SLEEP! I have a prestation tomorrow at noon that I'm not quite prepared for so I've been working on it most of today. It is still two minutes short so I'm working on that son! I have been awake since BD (Before Dawn) and I spent 3.5 hours of my morning looking at a bajillon bird species!

Today I discovered that I do not have to take not only one but two of my final exams. Yes folks that's right. I am able to get out of exams because I'm comfortable with the grade that I presently hold. I FINALLY got back my genetics exam today and I got a 4% higher grade than my last midterm. Placing me at a comfortable B. My super amazing Wildlife Ecology professor said today that we do not have to take the final if we are comfortable with our current grade. I hold a 87% in that class currently. We could still take the final if we wanted to but I don't think I could make my grade any better. This makes finals week 10000 times less stressful! Only one complex final! I'll TAKE IT!

I'm so tired from today, so stressed about my presentation, but so happy and so relaxed! *SQUEAL!*


No comments:

Post a Comment