Monday, November 26, 2012

PANIC!

Crap. I shouldn't be surfing the web. SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME!

The apartment is freezing! No one has been living here for a week and it is unbearable! I'm under my electric blanket with my heater turned on so that I can do homework.

I didn't arrive back at school until two today. And there was no place to park in the parking lot or near my apartment. I live close enough to the school that on a school day parking is packed. So yay...I parked 3 blocks away from my apartment... As soon as a space opens i'm moving it and leaving it there. I removed everything and anything valuable from it. Maybe I will see my car in two weeks...Or maybe someone will have stolen it by then. WHAT IF IT GETS TOWED! AHH!

Overreacting, breaaatthe...

I need to work on my presentation now, find some other source of entertainment for the evening you losers!

No comments:

Post a Comment