Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

Oh snap...did I get behind in the blogs? Rats...

I didn't even do a poignant Thanksgiving Blog. Turkeys...

I did do Black Friday. And I did black Friday the Selfish way. Oh yeah.
It's Black Friday Friday, gotta get down on Black Friday!

The selfish way means I got myself stuff. WOOO! I like buying things for myself on Black Friday. It is affordable things that I could use.


  • Mixer to mix things with 
  • Nice glass containers for food storage/cooking
  • A frame for half price
  • Movies- a shit ton of movies
    • Harry Potter 1-6 for two bucks a piece at Walmart
    • Harry Potter 7: Part 1 & 2 for 4 dollars each making my entire Harry Potter Collection only 20 dollars. 
    • Anastasia- that one film with Rasputin and what not. Animated
    • Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows


Obviously super necessary things.

Now I just wish the term was over so I could watch all my new movies and use all my new things.




No comments:

Post a Comment