Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dad's Weekend

I apologize blog readers for my absence! Dad's Weekend took much time away from blog mostly because we were so active. And so inactive. We ate and hung out and stuff. On Friday night I took the dad to my favorite Karaoke bar and we tried winning a bike by buying beers. We didn't win a bike but we did get free t-shirts! The next day was the football game. Unfortunately I began having cold symptoms, I became cranky and miserable with a sore throat. But we went to the game anyway and had a great time.


It really wasn't that cold out but I was prepared and had a shit ton of layers on. I had two socks, two pairs of leggings, jeans, a tank top, and underarmor long sleeve shirt. a t-shirt, a sweatshirt and a fancy pantsy new hat. Here are some game day photos for your viewing pleasure!
Footballers! 


First Down!

Marching Band
Go Beavs!
WE WIN!
And That concludes Dad's Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment