Thursday, November 29, 2012

Working with some Birds

Happy Last Day of Classes for hopefully my last Fall Term! YAY! I'm very excited for my term to be over so I can start my new internship! I don't know if I've mentioned it to my blog reading crowd. So please forgive me if you already know all of this awesome information.

For my internship over winter break I pretty much just called in a favor. And luckily for me the place was more than willing to create this little volunteer internship for me. I will be working with Birds of Prey for a month! Caring handling and other awesome shit. This experience should give me some great skills for raptor care! I got to do a bit of handling when I worked there before but we are really going to work on it! SO EXCITED! Here are some pictures of me holding some cool bird from three years ago. It was all one day because I never got pictures during work!





Since this has turned out to be quite the avian blog I suppose I can add one more 
adorable bird thing on here. Who knew I'd become such a bird nerd?!

These people created a twitter account for these birds. Look how cute! 


No comments:

Post a Comment