Saturday, November 10, 2012

Another Day of Fake Luxury

Another day of fake wealth surrounds me. Luxury surrounds my current fake life. The only downside is that we have to walk the dog three times a day. Such a hard life.

Last night we watched Hollow Man. Which was a super creepy movie. Kevin Bacon- Creepy, His character- perverted creepy. Because this I had an irrational fear of an invisible person being in my fake fancy home. I decided if I was invisible I would have semi-good morals. I would totally steal shit. I'd be the invisible cat thief. I'd probably scare some people. However I don't think I'd want to be creepy. Watching people and what not. It would just end up giving myself the creeps.

We also watched the football game, Rudy, Caddyshack, True Lies, She's Out of My League and other stuff. Obviously a super productive weekend. We've played a BILLION games of pool and I don't think we are getting any better. Oh our dreams of winning money on bets kind of went out the window.

OM NOM NOM


No comments:

Post a Comment