Friday, November 16, 2012

It's Freezing!

Its getting cold out people! My electric blanket is on high and I am in quite a few layers. Buying electric blankets was the BEST investment ever. I actually have two. One for my bed and one for the couch. I used to tear my bed apart everyday to take it to the couch so to save everyone time who wished to use a blanket of heat I got a second. The best way to warm up with an electric blanket it is to throw that sucker on high and place a blanket on top so all the heat stays where you want it to. I have the most fascinating life!

I hate it when it is cold. I don't like turning on the heater because he wall heaters are super expensive and inefficient. While writing this blog my fingers get cold. I also like to drink milk with my food but it completely chills me from inside out!

Today I had an all in one day. Means I was lazy. I studied, I worked out and I got my daily dose of 30 Rock , The Big Bang Theory, and South Park. Living the dream *What What!*

It's almost too cold to type- short cold blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment