Sunday, November 18, 2012

Becoming an Adult- Maybe

My drive for studying has slammed on the breaks. I just don't want to care! I'm having a hard time with everything because I'm so done with college, but I have still have a year left. I wish I knew more when I was a freshman. I'd be done by now... But I'm still unsure about graduation. Summer or Fall 2013. I just want to be done! It really just makes me frustrated.  I sort of want to just drop my minor completely...but at the same time I really want it! Life is complicated. Sometimes I wish I weren't old enough to take care of myself. Then someone could cook for me, pay all my bills (oh wait...), drive me places and just care for me. Yeah it sounds cool but I bet I would really be unhappy with a lack of independence  Nothing saying Adult like getting a Burrito at two in the morning. Or eating cookies for breakfast! 

I just want to move on with my life! I feel like the education portion should of ended a year ago. 
I are so smert I ain't need no more learnin! 

I'm sure you are all well aware of it, but Neville Longbottom became the hottest Harry Potter guy. Personally thing it is the fact that he grew into his teeth. Whatever happened. It worked. 




No comments:

Post a Comment