Sunday, February 17, 2013

A-List Phlegm Party

Boy howdy it's Sunday and I am feeling better. However, I feel like those animated phlegms from the Mucinex commercial are in my chest having a god damn party. More and more keep leaving the party so hopefully this rager will end soon! Did that give you guys a lovely mental image? I can take a picture of the leaving party guests if you like! I bet it's a fucking A-List Phlegm party. Only the top notch celebs show up. Well of course the Mucinex guy is there, as well as phlegm Brad Pitt, phlegm Meryll Streep, and phlegm Robert Downey Jr.  The reason why I sound so terrible is because all the phlegm paparazzi are there taking photos!

I just wrote an entire paragraph about mucus. Yeah, this blog gets sexier every day!

I think I'm going to take a leave of absence from Facebook. I will not be deactivating my account because I'm not a fucking diva trying to get people to notice me. I'm just going to leave myself logged out for a while. I made it 126 days without facebook while it was deactivated lets aim for two weeks without logging in. That seems reasonable. I don't need it. Because I'm awesome with out showing people how awesome I am. They should just know that I am the BOMB!

So yay, Facebook Free Blog is back. In a minimal type of way! One fortnight from today I shall return to the land of Faces and Books. Therefore today is DAY 1!


I'm just curious out there about the social media that people use out there. It's been a while but I'm going to create a poll. I probably won't even touch on many social media sites but let me know, what sites do you use?




1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I have a twitter account that I look at every couple months, and a google plus account that I look at twice a year. does that count?

    ReplyDelete