Friday, February 15, 2013

I Rigged It!

Ugh, I swear my cold will NEVER GO AWAY! 

CAN'T YOU SEE YOU AREN'T WANTED HERE?!

Anyways this morning I got ready to take someone to the health center on campus. I got up and took a shower and didn't want to go out with my hair wet. So I had a solution for that. I dry my hair, except not how normal people would...


Yeah that's me using my wall heater to dry my hair. I do own a hair dryer. But this way is quieter and makes my room warmer and I never accidentally get too close to burn my hair. Am I resourceful or am I just plain weird. I'll go with a combination of both.

One thing I should of posted yesterday was this gif of my favorite Disney Channel Show Gravity Falls. One day when I get the confidence I'm going to try this on some handsome guy. Maybe he will think I'm adorable. Or maybe he will see that I stole my adorableness from a kids show...


I rigged it. I love it. Maybe I'll try it at a bar and see how it works. 



No comments:

Post a Comment