Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Weird Part of YouTube

I found the weird part of YouTube today. Some days just take you there, and the only thing you can think is where the fuck am I or how did I get here? I found that today. I don't know if any of you have found that before but I can tell you this for sure. Some people post the strangest things. I'm considering posting one but I  haven't decided yet!

Here is one, this is a real song people... most people call it the 'Retarded Song' which I wish there was a better way to describe it because I don't like negative connotations with words like Gay and Retarded. However this song sounds like improper development of the brain. And yet it is catchy.


This next one...I'm not really sure. This may not be appropriate for work.  But if you get caught watching it, it will be hard to explain.  I feel like its an artistic expression, I think.
There is no cursing, no nudity, no drugs, no alcohol, just what...the...fuck?!

Maybe I'll let you explore from here. Beware there are some weird fucking people in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment