Friday, February 22, 2013

Shame on Me

Shame on me. I logged onto Facebook. I went home this weekend and it gets really lonely when friends aren't here. Because it is me and my cats while my parents are at work. It gets lonely! Really it isn't that big of a deal, I just let myself down I guess. I'm not crying too much about it. And I was entertained for 5 minutes before realizing. Why did I think I would be less bored by logging onto Facebook. Social Networking is overrated

Every time I come home my parents complain because I never get the blog up in the right amount of time. Well you know what! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT MOM AND DAD!  SO BLEH!

I found a couple of cute things. 
1. A Dark Lord having fun at Disney

2. An Awesome Cat

3. And a Dog with some Sick Moves



No comments:

Post a Comment