Friday, February 1, 2013

Another Lazy Day

Today was a day where I just laid there. 

Life just doesn't seem worth living anymore after 30 Rock ended.
WHY GOD WHY!?!

I know I should of done homework today but I just don't like to do that shit. Group projects suck. I would rather do shit by myself. Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit. I'm not really in a bad mood. I'm just dreaming about being sugar baby. Then I don't have to do anything.

So I haven't shaved my legs in a while and I think I'm going to wax them. If that is going to happen you happy people will be able to see the video because lets be honest. It would be hilarious right?! 
I mean come on! Who didn't laugh at Steve Carells waxing scene in the 40 Year Old Virgin!

Ok well I'm not motivated to write entertain yourselves. 
Oh and Happy February. 

No comments:

Post a Comment