Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shitty Movies

I watched Magic Mike last night. You know that male stripper movie. I didn't expect much for this movie. However, apparently that was still too much for my expectations. It was BORING they should of cut the movie to 10 minutes with just the stripping. It was more fun than any of the dialog, that was just word vomit.

Now I am kinda picky with my movies. I like it when movies aren't predictable, when they have cleaver thought out plots and dialog. Now I will admit I do have some stinkers in my movie collection. Like Get Smart, Blades of Glory, Sex and the City Movie, The second Bridget Jones Diary and the second pirates of the caribbean. However I would like to thing that my crappy movies are fun movies. But I guess each of us have our own reasons for loving or hating certain movies.

For instance my roommate has movies I would never buy or watch for that matter. 

 I think Starship Troopers was a shitty movie. However most guys tell me it is the best movie ever. The only thing good about that movie was finding out Neil Patrick Harris was in that movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment