Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Based on a True Story

My writers block is back. NOOOOOOOO! This is the point where I fill the void with a video or something. If my life was a movie it would be the biggest snooze fest. No major plot is occurring in my life. There is no romance,  no action, not even comedy or drama. I found this yesterday and I enjoyed it so much that I thought I'd try to be creative!


  • I will be played by Emma Stone or Jennifer Lawrence
  • My mom will be played by Jaime Lee Curtis or Meryll Streep
  • Dad- Liam Neeson or Josh Brolin
  • The Brother- He will hate me but I think Michael Cera would be perfect.Either that or Jay Baruchel


I'll try to tell you what the next plot of my life is but so far it's really dull.




1 comment:

  1. Jamie Lee Curtis, please. And Liam Neeson, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete