Saturday, February 23, 2013

I'm WONDER WOMAN!

I went shopping with my momma today. And we had a wonderful time. I didn't really get anything just a couple pairs of shorts. But I fell in love with an itty bitty bikini. I saw it and I felt like I HAD to have it. Usually when I buy bikini's I buy them from wal-mart for like $12 total. However they don't really have geeky bikinis.

BUT THIS WAS A WONDER WOMAN BIKINI!
I wanted it so badly and after shopping at the mall I returned to the store and grabbed a medium and a small and was ready to try them on. And they didn't have a place to try it on. Now I wasn't about to buy a bikini I wasn't sure if it was going to fit me. I returned the magnificent bikini to the rack and sulked away letting a dream I never knew I had through my fingers. Tears ran down my face. I've never been so devastated in my entire life.

I went home and dreamed about the heroic bikini. 
Then I went on Amazon and I 
BOUGHT THAT BIKINI! 
With the proper measurements in mind of course!

I'M GOING TO BE FUCKING WONDER WOMAN 
AT THE POOL BITCHES!*
* Note: I will not be a life guard. It's not my job. Wonder Woman can take vacation time you know.*


Now I only have to wait 3-5 days for it to arrive. And you better believe I will be posing like this woman to the right. except I don't think I will aim for sexy. I think I'll aim for holy shit I have the coolest bikini EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment