Sunday, February 10, 2013

ONE YEAR OF BLOGS

Hey guess what today is.

ONE YEAR OF DAILY* BLOGS
*Well an attempt of daily blogs that fizzled occasionally and over the summer because of no internet access/278/365 is like a C so I did average!


I've had a blog for a year! 278 posts, 4369 page views, and still 1 lonely follower
 -Thanks Josh! I'm sure he would love some reading buddies-

I hope many of you enjoy reading them as much as I like writing them. I know there are days where they aren't any longer than a sentence. Or when its a poor-pitiful me, or maybe i'm just in a piss ass poor mood. So thank you for dealing with the crazy that is all up in my head.

I've been considering deactivating facebook again, because eh I don't really feel like having it around. I like it but at the same time I dislike it. If it wasn't so accessible I think I'd like it more. I'd say I like sharing things with you folks but I don't really share that much on there. The readers here get the full Victoria over sharing experience.

Well thank you to those who read. I'm not really sure how many of you are out there. Since I only get audience participation from my family...and Josh. I'm not complaining! I just want to know who is out there! Maybe I just shouldn't ask questions I don't want to know the answer to.

Anyways I hope you guys have a fantastic day, I will write as long as you folks are willing to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment