Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscar Sunday: Psychic Fail

OSCAR SUNDAY! 
I've got all of my predictions ready and let us see if i can finally start my psychic business

I should of done my Razzie Saturday Predictions but I forgot. In all honesty, every Razzie nominee deserves to go home with an award. If I was ever nominated for a Razzie, you damn well better be sure that I would be there to accept my award. 


Anyways my night did not fair so well. I only correctly predicted 7 categories
  • Best Picture- Argo
  • Best Actor- Daniel Day-Lewis
  • Best Actress- My home girl - Jennifer Lawrence
  • Best Supporting Actress- Anne Hathaway
  • Best Song- Skyfall by Adele
  • Best Makeup- Les Mis
  • Cinematography- Life of 3.14159... (I'm fucking HILARIOUS)


And to make it even worse for me I'm pretty sure Argo, Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway and Adele were all going to win anyways. So yeah... I'm grand at predicting. I thought Seth MacFarlane did lovely as a host. I LOVED that he sang and danced. He's just got that Frank Sinatra sound that I oh so love. Oh did anyone else feel super awkward when the personality filled Kristen Stewart presented an Oscar?

No comments:

Post a Comment