Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Don't Like to Read

I DON'T LIKE READING! GAAAAAHHHHH!

Now stop your judgement you. People often misconstrue when I say I don't like reading. 
But Victoria are you stupid, you have a blog, you have Facebook  you like people magazine. And you read those stupid gossipy sites everyday. You don't like to read but you read every day...IDIOT!
Now people assume that because I don't like to read that it means anything. Like reading sucks I wish I didn't know how to read this street sign. Why did these people put this sign up telling me about their store mega sale. BASTARDS!

When I say I don't like reading. I mean I don't get particular enjoyment out of reading books. I prefer not to learn out of a book, I prefer not to read scientific articles. I like reading gossip articles. J-Beibs toked up! Lohan is drunk again?! TomKat got divorced! I also enjoy reading articles if the title interests me for instance who wouldn't be able to read Girl with Brain tumor wins Gold Medal. I don't think that particular one exists but its like damn that's cool. My reading attention span is short. If the article is too long I probably won't read the whole thing. If it doesn't catch my attention instantly I move on.

Being dyslexic makes it hard to read and sometimes write. Getting things backwards often is confusing  especially when you realize you missed and entire portion of an assignment because you're brain is a dumb ass that likes to confuse you (I know you are laughing brain! It's a good thing can out smart you sometimes!)

Since I am in two group projects this term I decided this was funny.
 Because I started at the first pie chart. 
And I now have the feeling that no one can be trusted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment