Thursday, February 21, 2013

Duck Face

What makes girls think they are more attractive with Duck Face?





This face not only scrunches up your face like no other but it brings lips way too close to the nose resulting in non-sexy. The duck face has been around for years. I am even guilty of it- before it was cool. Basically the internet finally had enough and began calling people out on the silly look.. However I love duck face. Not these ones. Actually feathery friend faces! So I feel so sad that these ladies give ducks a bad name. I think we should call it something else... 

Personally I think I make the sexiest duck face. 
Watch out boys. *Wink Wink*


The only person who should ever do duck face is Ben Stiller as Zoolander.
 Because well it's fucking Derek Zoolander!

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking? 


No comments:

Post a Comment