Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Heartwarming Tale!

Sorry about the incessant Oscar talk. But I just found something AMAZING out. 
So Quvenzhane Wallis, the youngest at 9 years old best actress nominee. Turns out she was only 5 or 6 years old when she filmed the movie. Way more impressive than stinking 9 years old. Ok equally as impressive but my question is why did it take 3 to 4 years for this movie to be released? What did I do at 5 years old. I probably just dinkin' around wetting my bed. Way cooler than an Oscar Nomination. I sort of wish that girl could of gone home with something. And props to her for bringing her favorite puppy purse!

I don't know what it is but today I think my hormones are freaking off the charts because I've cried not once but four times tonight. Just from reading some articles and watching some video clips. I just balled my eyes out on this last clip that has been going around. So heart warming!


This is the truth for my profession. 

1 comment:

  1. The basketball clip got to me, too. I saw it on Facebook. There are good people in the world.

    ReplyDelete