Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ass Kickin' Football!

Happy First of December! I started December with some alcoholic beverages. Maybe it was too much... Whatever, whats done is done!

Rachel & I went to the football game today and we kicked their asses! (Rachel and I did not kick the crap out of an entire football team, our college football team creamed the opposing football team in a football match- I hope that clears things up). It was fun! A friend of Rachel's gave us some super awesome tickets, we were in the 7th row by the 20 yard line. I could see faces underneath the football mask! It was cold and rainy but we stayed through the whole game. We won 77-3! Ass Kickin!



The entire day was not very productive. A slight hangover and a tid bit of nausea kept me away from the library. I'm going tomorrow I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment