Thursday, January 31, 2013

Last Episode of 30 Rock Ever!


I left out a movie on my Movie Mania Blog- Warm Bodies. To be fair it isn't in theaters until tomorrow.

GASP! Today is the last ever episode of 30 Rock. Ever. In the entire world.
 Ever. Life is so Sad. I don't know how to live without Tina Fey's quirky antics.

Who will teach me how to get out of Jury Duty?


How will I know how to react to male attention?

Who will teach my how I can get what I want by acting like a crazy person?

Dear Tina Fey, 
Thank you for creating one of the best T.V. shows ever. I am so sad it has to end but I'd rather it end on your decision rather than it getting crappy and getting cancelled. Please spread your comic gold around. Because lets be honest. Dane Cook just doesn't do it for a lot of us! I loved Baby Mama, Mean Girls and I read your book. It was the only book I read in the past 5 years, and I giggled the entire time. 

And just like that...It's over. I think I'd be crying right now if it wasn't so funny. 
I'm going to really miss 30 Rock.



This song is catchy and I like listening to it. However it sounds familiar like I've heard it before.
 Listen to it before I tell you what I hear.

Odds are you probably saw this before you finished the video. 
I hear Britney Spears- Crazy and Maroon 5-Misery


No comments:

Post a Comment