Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Day of Movies

I watched seven movies yesterday with my friend Erica.
You read that right.
SEVEN

First we started the morning off with Maid in Manhattan featuring JLo and Voldemort. (Not Ralph Finnies Rayph Fines). Then we watched The Lorax, it was alright, more musical than I expected! Bachelorette was next which was a wild movie to watch. It was basically a coke filled adventure of crazy women fornicating  and trying to fix their friends wedding dress the night before the wedding. My favorite scene in the movie is when this one girl is talking about blow jobs to this stranger. I'm going to try and find a clip because it was hilarious. Eh, it probably would of been super inappropriate anyways. 

Then we switched it to (and I am embarrassed to admit it) High School Musical. I had only seen this once and Erica was on the couch singing along with all the songs. We basically made fun of it the whole time. It gets worse, next up High School Musical 2. These movies were so much fun to make fun of. I like how the athletes are all like no we never sing and dance, that stuff is for losers- after a huge musical dance number that they themselves sang and danced in.

My Best Friends Wedding! Ah Dermot Mulroney, I'd make out with his pretty face any day. 
I love the Lunch scene. 

And finally the Rugrats movie. I used to like them as a kid, but now I find their baby antics annoying and stupid. My mothering compassion just isn't there. I hate kids. Especially these ones. The only joy I got out of that film was identifying David Spades voice. And that wasn't very exciting. 

Moral of the Story
You can go into a potato like state if you put your heart into it. 
I should probably hit the gym today to make up for my beyond lazy day.

There are no words to describe how much I love this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment