Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tequila is a Girls Name

So I am watching this show and this gals name is Tequila. Was this some sort of conception joke? Or did they think it was just a beautiful name? I feel like if you name a child Tequila there has to be some sort of liquid influence. Here is the kicker, this girl and her family are devout Christians  so I'm thinking Tequila never touched her families lips. I bet they heard the song Tequila and were like that is a fantastic name.

Would you name your kid Whiskey? Vodka? Rum?


STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES

Still on a VHS tape I'm such a bad ass. Well the technology seemed to of improved. 2002! The think I loathe about this movie is the horrendous dialog between Anakin and Padme! It makes me cringe so awkward! Ewan McGregor still is a hottie with a beard, any bushier and it would be too lumberjack-ish. I also use to have a crush on Hayden Christensen...however he looks much better in the 3rd film. I don't remember being this boy crazy as a youngin. I suppose Ewan McGregor is more of a now crush than 11 years ago.

Anakin really is just a time bomb, snobby kid needs to get his ass beat. He's just the rich horny kid that gets what he wants and if not he stomps around and makes a fuss. He also reminds me of that kids book 'Are You My Mother?' because he is just always looking for her. Where is my mother?!

In that instant where his mother dies *SPOILER* Darth Vader is truly born *ANOTHER SPOILER*

I wanted to have an outfit like Padme, you know the white one. Well they have a Halloween costume for that but the thing that really bugs me is that the sexy version is all nice a pretty when in reality she was clawed down by a fucking arena beast! Now I'm not this nerdy, I had to look it up but the one I am referring to is the Nexu. Now that I watched that scene, when the fuck did she lose her sleeve and stomach region of her shirt. Literally got scratched once and half her shirt went missing. 

Wouldn't it be kinda cool if like dyslexia there would be something called Yoda. Where you talked and wrote with your sentences backwards. And I forget how FUCKING AWESOME YODA IS. All bad ass, green and what not. I remember giggling in the theaters because damn he could move! The good think about a light saber injury is that is would just cauterize the veins so that no blood spillage occurs! Gosh I'm super random today. MILLIONS OF THOUGHTS!

I also would like to point out that I really don't have a life. 



STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH

Oh hey, We are on DVD people!

I really don't remember this movie or at least so far I don't. I've probably seen this one the least out of all of them. Oh and Anakin SUPER SEXY, Obi-wan lost his sex appeal too much beard. I think General Grievous is cool. Why I don't know. But he seems to have a cold...even though he is a cyborg. Can someone please explain that to me. Ah, well I just kept watching and it turns out he has these itty bitty lungs. Still- Awesome


OH MY GOSH I haven't seen this movie in ages it was so sad! I cried like a little girl. But that means nothing I am totally a movie crier. I cry so easily! It is just kind of a tragic story. I also decided if someone had never seen star wars before I would start with episode 4-6. I can watch it 1-6 because I've seen all of them but I think that it would make more sense to watch them out of order for a newbie. 

This is getting ridiculously long. 

4 comments:

  1. agreed. if you watched them first,the preqs would completely ruin the real movies for a noob.
    oh, and the end of Ep. 3 makes me cry too but for totally different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite part is the cheesy Darth Vader line. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The dialog is so corny.

      Delete
  2. ...which when translated into some other language, became "DO NOT WAAAANNT!" and thus, a meme was born.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know this. Now every time I watch it (if ever, I usually kill the movie before this wretched cinematic atrocity) I will be screaming at George, "DO NOT WAAAAANT!"

      Delete