Wednesday, April 24, 2013

For Fucks Sake! Stop saying Fuck!

It is sunny and beautiful and I feel fantastic! Tomorrow is Dress Day! SO EXCITED! 
Maybe I'll show you how cute I will look tomorrow.

I've got shorts on, my legs shaved, flippy floppies and SUN GLASSES! BAM! I'm prepared for a great day! I also got up early and worked out! Ran a mile and did abs. And I'm not going to lie, my body looks sick! Well, it will if I keep up this work out that make my muscles cry. Crying muscles is natural, do your muscles secrete tears? Not sweat TEARS actual tears! Maybe I should see a doctor.

I'm going to try and have less vulgar language. I say fuck way to often and in way to many forms: fuck, fucked, fucker, fucks, fucking, fucky, fuckity fuck fuck... You get the idea. I've got a sailor mouth and I need to start acting like a lady! Or at least attempt to act like a lady. I also use shit way too often. So here is my attempt to have less of a potty mouth! No more cursing! Or at least less cursing! I will not stop using damn and hell because they aren't really curse words. I'm going to try and be more descriptive! I with replace fuck with an awesome word and  be more creative! Becoming a better me GO!

Oh mom I'm fucking genuinely serious about getting matching tattoos. And I have a super cute idea that I think you should consider! I might have to tell you a super serious story for you to consider it. Is it too private for this blog? Probably but here we go. Better break out the tissues mom.
I want to get matching tattoos. And I saw a sign that really made me decide to say yes this is going to happen. I've been thinking it for about a week now and I came across a coupon (yes I know, a coupon for tattoos fucking pretty sketchy!) at a reliable, trustworthy business that offers buy one tattoo and get the other 50% off if it's completely matching. I want to get matching tattoos with you because you mean the world to me. I love spending time with you and some days I'd like to see a reminder that my mom is always there for me. I know we fight and disagree sometimes, but we are family, only a  fucked dysfunctional family wouldn't ever fight. Honestly, if you weren't there for me back in high school and middle school I probably would of chosen to end everything. I didn't because I knew that you (and dad of course) cared for me and did everything to make it though the dreadful puberty years. I just want to share something with you that will be forever, something I can show my animal children when you pass. Something that says I love my mom with out putting MOM on my body, because that is just tacky! 
Was that beautiful or what?! *Sniff*  Anyways mom I'm thinking smaller than a dime on the ankle/foot region a little heart. Now wait for it, it's about to get cheesy up in this bitch. It isn't only a heart. It is a rounded 'M' for mom hugging a 'V' for Victoria! Isn't that adorable! I feel like lost you at matching tattoos.

Come on people is that not adorable! 

I would get a tattoo with dad as well, however he is a wimp and has no pain tolerance. LOVE YOU DAD! Besides if I used the same thought process as mom ('D' for Dad and 'V' for Victoria) we would both end up with these weird ice cream cone tattoos. It's less adorable. And then you'd have to explain to your friends why you have an ice cream cone tattooed on you. To me that screams pedophile... I do love you too Dad, I just know the only way you would get a tattoo is if I died and it was my last wish.

I feel like my Dad might feel less loved than my mom at this point. 

Feel better, the other kid you have isn't even mentioned by name!

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty adorable. How do you know it's a reliable, trustworthy business. And thank you for choosing better adjectives. :)

    ReplyDelete