Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Little Miss Lazy Pants

I need a kick in the pants! I skipped my class again today to get stuff done and here I am in bed watching Dexter's Laboratory. That isn't going to help me graduate from college any sooner. I need to study, turn in the form for graduation announcements and eat some food! I found some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on the floor near my bed. Yeah I ate those... THEY WERE STILL WRAPPED!

I finally made it out of my apartment about two hours later and went to the Grad Fair which was confusing as fuck and I spent over $100 in 20 minutes. So I can wear a cap and gown and send people announcements! There were lines everywhere and it pretty much was every man women and child for themselves (Child being if there was some child prodigy there... I didn't see one).  I finally made it to the library where I am now completely in attempting to study mode. Not study mode. Attempting to study! I've been getting things done here and there but then Pandora is on (My Film Scores Radio so I don't get distracted and start singing. Currently Lord of the Rings is playing) and Facebook magically opens (where nothing new is ever happening) and the blog needs to be written! I should probably watch the Lord of the Rings, it's been a while. I doubt I'll have the same reaction as Star Wars but I'll have fun with it.

A friend has her 21st birthday tonight and I'm the only one she knows over 21 so we are hitting the bars tonight whether I can afford to or not. I will personally not be drinking tons. It isn't my day to get wasted. It is my day to sit back and watch the shit show. And maybe play some life size Jenga. That may not actually occur, it could be a simple rumor. But we will attempt to hit up the bar that offers this fantastic event! I'm trying to stay at the library until 6 so that I can get more done. However it is just reading and you all know how I loathe the reading. I'd rather listen to a lecture. A boring stupid lecture.

I need to stop being such a grumpy butt. Maybe if the sun would ever return to the land of rain... All I want to do is put on a dress and some wedges and show my legs the sun again! However right now they are a furry mess, which means it is a waxing time! I hate it but I love it so much. Because I hate taking the time to actually shave.  What can I say! I'm Lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment