Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Goldfish Coincidence

Oh boy, last night was fan-freaking-tastic. Last night was my friend Jayna's 21st birthday. These are the events that transpired.

Our bartender was the coolest guy ever. He gave me a quick tour of the bar. Which included running from one end to the other and gave us free drinks all night. Sang, danced and just partied with us when he wasn't taking care of other customers. He was the kind of bartender that you hugged at the end of the night because he just made your time awesome. The last time I hugged a bartender was in Ohio, he gave me free drinks all night and called me Oregon. I loved it!


So there was this goldfish race and my friend Jayna and I got to do it for free because my friend Kate paid for it. I personally found it inhumane to do it but it was free and there was a $100 prize at the end. The first round was my fish- Speedy Gonzolas against Jayna's fish-Dart. I was so sad we were against each other! But my fish was a great swimmer and won the first round YES! Kate's fish Lawrence Fishburne won her first round as well. However the next round Kate and I were pitted against each other and Speedy Gonzolas kicked ass! So I was in the 3rd round when I realized the key to my success in this competition. 

MY UNDERWEAR!

Now I had no idea about this event ahead of time. We just showed up for drinks and 21st birthday shit. My matching bra & panties were-wait for it- GOLDFISH! So there I was totally not sober showing the entire bar my underwear. Because I felt like it was so fantastic the whole world had to know. Now I wasn't just taking my shirt off and showing people. I just lifted up my arm in my tank top and gave them a peak at my themed underwear. Showing a bunch of dudes my underwear in a bar, I should of won right! Ha no. My next opponent who did not have goldfish underwear beat me, and ended up winning the whole thing. I was disappointed but I really shouldn't of been, I didn't buy a damn thing all night and still managed to get drunk. 


Well I did sing some Karaoke because it is my favorite drinking activity besides dancing and I rocked it, like usual. What can I say, I'm a Karaoke Star! 

Fast Forward to the morning...

I feel off, no headache, no nausea, but I'm shaking uncontrollably, hungry and tired. And I put on some clothes clean up my face and I head to class. I was sitting at a computer during lecture and I hear this person say to me...

"Hey, were you at the bar last night?" 

I look up and I'm just like yes, that was me. I actually did recognize him because my friend Kate pointed him out thinking he was a different friend of ours. I talked to my new bar friend for a bit (I don't think I showed him my underwear...) Nice guy and cute, so conversations will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment