Friday, April 19, 2013

A Good Ole Myspace Survey

Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor? Does dropping a hockey puck on my foot, on an empty stomach, in a heated bathroom and holding my breath for a bit too long to get rid of the pain count. Then yes, I passed out in the bathroom in 6th grade. My mom was right there, do you remember that?

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in? Before! What crazy bitches would stand there and not let the water heat up first. That is like torture! I would never take showers if I couldn't let it warm up first! So thank the heavens that I let water warm up otherwise I'd be smelly!

Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yes I have! When someone suggested it I was like hell no! There is no way I'm doing that. Then after some liquid courage (many daquri's and shots) I was all down for stripping off my clothes to dip in the buff. At one in the morning I went skinny dipping in the ocean with my gal pals. It was fantastic. And there is something I thought I'd never do!

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed? Boxes upon boxes of PLAYGIRL! No, but there really are boxes and suitcases and things that I have to store somewhere. I bet you there is garbage, clothes and other random shit down there too. I will let you know when I move what is truly under my bed. I bet you there is going to be a freaking monster down there!

What movie is in your DVD player? The Godfather! I've never seen it. It's really long and I am having a hard time paying attention. It's a good movie so far. Just slow at points. I am going to have to look up Wikipedia to see some things that I probably missed. It was kind of a tragic story. Or at least that I what I got out of it.

If you had kids, what would you name them?  Yeah I don't like kids and I really don't foresee any in my future. But, I totally have a name for a boy. You all have to swear by the life of your entire family that you will never use this name and by reading this blog you have accepted to the agreed terms as to not name ANYTHING with this name. Therefore if you use this name I can sue the pants off of you! You ready Mom & Dad? Your non-existent Grandchild shall be named Felix. I just like that name and it is uncommon. My Name! MINE!

Do you enjoy giving hugs? It depends. I'm not a hugger. I particularly loathe hugging some people, like it literally makes my skin crawl to embrace particular people. If you would like an example of who this may be, that would be my poor brother. Whenever we visit, I give him a maximum of two hugs. One to say hello and one to say goodbye. My dad has a hilarious image of the visit in Arizona when he wanted a picture of the hug, but the hug maximum has already been given. I've got this sour puss look on my face and was forced into a hug. It is very possible that you reader may be one of those people. Odds are if I don't go for the hug, I don't want to hug you. I'm a hug snob. 

Do you have any nervous habits? I do have nervous habits. Quite a lot actually!  Being anxiety ridden and what not I have a few so if you see me do any of these I'm most likely nervous. I bite my nails, I used to do that all the time but now I usually only bite them if I am extremely stressed to the point of a melt down. However I occasionally nibble. Another habit I usually have is believe it or not, picking out my hair! It is a horrible habit. I personally hate it and if I realize I'm doing it I will stop immediately! I'll often pick at my nails or nail polish and twirl my hair. I'm sure there is other because I'm a goddamn Chihuahua!

What was the last thing you touched?  How about this goddamn keyboard you fucking smart ass. What am I supposed to say? Oh the last thing I touched was this beautiful work of art that I hung on my wall. Nope, that would be way too classy. By the way, the last thing I will have touched  at the end of this sentence is an exclamation point!

When is Killing Justified? When you are really hungry and someone knocks the food out of your hands on the floor. Does anyone else get this hulk like rage and just image smashing this persons head into a wall like 50 times and just pissing all over their corpse. Just me? Was that violent and disturbing  Moral of the story- Don't fuck with a skinny girls food. 

Do you read blogs?  I do not read blogs! I CREATE THEM! I AM THE GREAT CREATOR! All hail me! I'm the mother fucking queen bitches! You all are ahead of me, you are blog readers! I will make you all a certificate. And you better print it out and stick it on your fridge. 


Why do you do Myspace surveys?  Because! I used to do Myspace Surveys all the time. They are totally a thing of the past. However this Myspace survey is like a mixture of six because I had to only use the best answers I had. I couldn't leave you readers with boring yes/no answers. Plus I made you a damn certificate.

3 comments:

  1. I totally deserve that award. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please put it on the fridge. That would really scream I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would put it on my fridge, except I'd have to take down all your doggy cousins' hard earned training certificates to make room. They would be very upset.

    ReplyDelete