Monday, April 15, 2013

The Great Nipple Debacle

Hey there friends and family. I feel like I've really embarrassed my self this week. Well, I mean I showed my true colors this week! I had fun being completely dorky. I'm having fun and that is all that matters. I have a rough week ahead of me. Sometimes procrastination is needed to really get a reality check. And then realizing how much you just completely fucked yourself over. Wow me, way to be a factory rejected dildo (my favorite insult from the 30 Rock finale). I have hours of reading ahead of me assignments due and midterms to study for. I'm flipping myself the bird. But unlike before I feel like I can actually accomplish these tasks now in a timely manner. Sometimes we all need a reality check, yes I'm sick of school but I'm not going to graduate any sooner if I fail my classes.

So I took a picture with my phone today  and I went back to the album to look at it. To my surprise there were like 20 pictures there that I had never seen before. And am not quite sure what it is. I feel it partially may just be my butt taking photos. However, it also looks like someone took like 20 pictures of their nipple. Now I'm positive this isn't mine because I have better things to do that take nipple pictures  and if I were to take a nip picture I'd be sure to make it more artistic. Plus why would I post my nipple for you all to see?!  I am still just trying to think. If it is in fact a nipple, who was the culprit that would steal my phone and take a million nipple pictures? I have a suspect in mind, but the water to this case might not hold. It may not even be a nipple. I'll leave it up to you to decide. This is the biggest who did it case of the century!

I found this and I belong in this support group. 
It took me a minute to figure out if it said
UNITE not UNTIE

I know I've briefly mentioned my dyslexia before but these words suck.
unite, untie, brain, brian, piece, field
Basically any word where an 'I' is next to a vowel. 'I's are tricky mother fuckers


No comments:

Post a Comment