Wednesday, April 3, 2013

STAR WARS MARATHON!

I made myself a TERRIBLE dinner. The chicken sucked, the vegetables sucked and even the milk sucked.

OPTIMISM DOES NOT EXIST HERE!

 I was sitting eating my crappy dinner all alone when I got this feeling. Of something that needed to be completed. I knew the moment I felt it that this would be a very important part of my life. I sensed something. A presence I have not felt since before college...

If you haven't guessed what I'm talking about now then you are not nerdy enough
 and you should follow my lead. Or if you are too stupid to read the title.


STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE

I wasn't really sure if I should start at 1 or 4 but I decided if you take longer than 5 minutes to decide then you are too nerdy and need a life. Now this is where it gets old school. The only copy I have of Episode I is on VHS. And when I stuck it in the player I had to REWIND?! WHAT?! I've also noticed the animation is not quite what it used to be. It could also be the fact that VHS tapes are grainy! (Or it could be the movie came out in 1999)

Can anyone else tell the difference between Keira Knightly and Natalie Portman as Queen Amidala. I mean it is pretty obvious. But it makes me smile because I always thought they looked alike and BLAMMO same movie. Ewan McGregor is so Dreamy! Or at least I used to think Young Anakin was quite the hottie back in 1999! I used to not be able to watch the part when Qui-Gon Jinn got stabbed or when Darth Maul fell into two pieces. Oops *SPOILER* Sorry if you have never seen this movie. Where have you been for the last 14 years, under a rock?! 

...14 years, I saw this movie in theaters! 

Jar Jar looks part amphibian. How does he survive on tatooine? Science. I'm going to get some sick facial tats like Darth Maul. Sexy right! My least favorite line "IT'S WORKING, IT'S WORKING" This might have to do with Star Wars Racer N64...stupid Skywalker. However the sounds of the pod racer really makes me want to race! Sadly my N64 is at home and not here. 


You probably don't realize this but I am a day ahead in my blogs. Sometimes I just have things to say and I end up writing it the day before. Leaving me with this odd past present tense issue hence the dinner issue. So technically this happened yesterday. What am I going to do waste these stupid thoughts?! Most likely Star Wars Episode II will be watched tonight, because that is how sane marathons work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment