Friday, April 26, 2013

EAGLE!

Yay Friday
Nay Homework
Yay Mom Arriving
Nay...Messy room! 

It is actually midnight thirty and I cannot sleep. I just laid there my body aching from working out and wearing some beautiful shoes. I seriously have tried everything. So instead of trying to sleep, I turned on Scrubs to watch Dr. Dorian and his crazy antics. EAGLE!


One of my favorite things about Scrubs is that Zach Braff and Donald Fasion are best friends in real life. 
It's nice to see that they still have the gayest-straight relationship off camera.

Does that make sense? The gayest-straight relationship or should it be the straighest-gay relationship?
It doesn't really matter, as long as you know what I am saying.
Whatever, still a better love story than Twilight! 

I'm kind of freaking out over this homework assignment. Lots of time in college I over think things and feel like I'm doing things wrong and its just ends up being this stand still of me doing nothing and writing a blog. I'm waiting for a friend to arrive to help me think about it. So I will try and write a fascinating blog for you guys.

I noticed I've been using the words 'Yeah Buddy' and 'Fantastic' a lot lately (These words have been used prior to my decreasing the usage of the word fuck). Everything has been fantastic, which is definitely not a bad thing, but how boring that nothing is superb, epic, stellar, righteous, fucking awesome. And as for yeah buddy, where the hell did that come from?


No comments:

Post a Comment