Friday, April 12, 2013

How I Wash Dishes

I'm in a studying rut. I just can't focus on anything. It is rather annoying. Because I know I have stuff to do. But instead of doing anything with real meaning I made this for you my friends. I do this whenever I'm home alone because I get bored with what I have to do. So yesterday I had to wash dishes, which I loathe! However, from what I have found there is only one solution....

Dance like a Fuckin' Boss


My dishes don't get done very timely fashion. But I have a fantastic time doing it!
I also hope you liked my outfit choices. Those are some of my favorite pieces. 
Watch out Fashion Week in Paris! I think I just kicked your ass in less than 5 minutes! 

Here is some advice that you all should take. If someone gives you money. You should always dance for it. It makes life that much more enjoyable  I'm not saying dancing as a stripper and having people stick coke lined dollar bills into your g-string. I mean break it down for a couple of seconds. People might wonder what the hell you are doing, but in your mind it is a fucking dance party. 


1 comment: