Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm a Doofy Whore Face

Halfway done!

Whoa snap it is time to go out like the 23 year old I am. Lets get sexy friends.  After some more dancing (less organized and less outfit changes) I finally sat on my floor and got to work on my face. I mean come on I had to trick people into thinking I was good looking for the night. It is a process people. First you gotta find your colors and then you gotta smear that shit all over your face and BAM you are one sexy mother fucker. 




I like to wear colors like black because it says I'm a whore!

Well one of the best things to do when applying whorish makeup is to actually finish your face. I mean Harvey Dent is a pretty awesome character and I should feel proud to sport that look. I now regret the fact that when I had half makeup face that I didn't draw a mustache on the other side. Because that is something weird that I would get a kick out of. Anyways this was my face for the night. 


DERP!!!

And then I do my hair. I feel like within the last week  my odd ball life has really shown . In this photo I was straightening my hair and the way I had it made me feel like a bird. So the natural response to that is to make a doofy face. I hope my family is proud of my many accomplishments. Whore and Doofy faces. Anyways I had a pretty good night out. I rocked my corset and danced!





Nobody wanted to dance with me though which sucked so I have few reasons as to why

  1. I looked so damn hot that every guy was way to terrified to approach me.
  2. I didn't look as hot as I felt and I danced like Elaine Benes from Seinfeld. 
  3. I was in my own world and 100% oblivious. 
Oh and I've got another poll on the right. Tell me what you think friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment