Saturday, April 6, 2013

Doing Smart People Things

Happy Saturday my friends. This has been one long ass week. I have to start being responsible. I started off my week clearly avoiding them by laying on the floor. I did not get much done. Ah, and It will be a long ass day. It is the first weekend of the term and I am already in the library doing smart things that smart people do. I am currently facing my arch enemy- READING. It gets worse. Not only is it reading, it is my least favorite kind of reading- SCIENTIFIC PAPERS.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am so bored here!

And I would rather be finishing up my Star Wars marathon with my personal favorite flick 

STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI

It is just so cool. I mean you start of at Tatooine and ends up in three fucking awesome battles. First of all you've got Leia's smoking hot bikini. I would totally get one because I'm a nerd but, approximately 90% of sluts wear it on Halloween. Plus it looks like cheap material. The Rancor was pretty scary to me as a kid, how could it not be with all of those teeth and slobber and what not. I still cannot understand what Yoda says in his last words. Do I just get bored or does my hearing a twisted way of speaking suck when gargles increase.

 Endor is a pretty freaking sweet planet. I personally LOVE the Ewoks! Wicket is fucking adorable. Did you ever see an Ewok adventure starring lil' Wicket? Don't... I just like the Ewok ass kicking! Who knew bad ass could be so adorable. 

IT'S A TRAP!


The end fight scene is al ot like when Anakin faced off Count Dooku. Except Luke made the Jedi decision and spared Vader's life. Emperor Palpatine is just an Evil Pikachu. Was that a weird thought? Also the Emperpor was suprisingly easy to terminate, lets just throw him of this ledge. Mace Windu should have done that when he had the chance. But no he had to try and strike him down with a light saber. 

THE GALACTIC EMPIRE HAS BEEN DESTROYED!

Lets have an Ewok celebration party. 

AND I HAVE THE HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN GHOST VERSION! Plus the ending yub yub song changed. FUCK YOU GEORGE LUCAS. I LOVED THAT SONG.



Well that concludes the Star Wars series. I guess I should make dinner now... My life has less meaning now.


I have a what I believe to be hilarious but potentially offensive (to some) thought that I will share with you guys about Star Wars tomorrow. I giggled when I thought of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment