Monday, April 22, 2013

Unicorn Shitting Rainbows and Vomiting Butterflies

I've got this personal problem. I'm in the library and my boobs itch like crazy. Too much information? Yes, yes it is. But it's not very easy to solve a problem like that in public. Especially when wearing a sports bra and the ladies are strapped down as tight as possible. I could just go for it, but I don't think I will. Maybe I'll just bite down on my tongue until the itching stops or I completely sever it. Nope, I think I'll go to the bathroom...

Now I feel better! I shouldn't really be writing now. I should be studying for my midterm. Many times my best blog work occurs during procrastination periods. What can I say, I'm human! I have so many things running through my mind today! None of it truly matters. But that's why procrastination is beautiful. It brings life to so many things that you normally would just see as a mundane task! The last few days writing this blog has been like pulling teeth, but today it's a fucking unicorn shitting rainbows and vomiting butterflies. Try to not look at that beautiful horse with sword on its head. Way more interesting than evolution...except how would that relate to evolution?

See it looped back to school. I can't get very far from my responsibilities  its like I'm chained to them and every time I try to pull further away the more that link is strained.

My mind is like this daydream castle, way more interesting than a piece of paper with words on it! I've been thinking: It's going to be sunny on Thursday  Lets break out the wedges and dress with the cut outs! Squeal! Time to look like a girl! I'm really hungry, I get to eat soon. I also get to work out soon and kick my ass! How do I convince my mom to get tiny matching tattoos (Tiny Mom, like dime sized)? What do I want to shop for this weekend? Have I been wearing too much makeup lately? If I wear a belly shirt to school would that be considered slutty? Why are drag queens so fantastic? I'm wearing lots of pink...

You should read this while on molly, I bet everything in here would just pop right out of the computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment