Sunday, April 28, 2013

Saturday with my Mommy!

Oh, sorry guys, this was supposed to go up yesterday. I failed you! Eh, its going up today!

Spending my Saturday with my MOMMY!

We spend the day shopping and I got some fantastic items. My main goal for the day was to find a dress to wear to a wedding. CHECK! I also got a pair of 5 inch heels to go with it!  I was very happy with my find. The dress was on the sale rack of Old Navy and fit me like a glove! So excited! I also got another belly bearing top because I have the body and two other dresses that I can wear in life. Oh and a pair of wedges... I guess the girly me went out shopping!

Well I'm really nervous, my heart is beating and time is going by way to fast. What have I gotten myself into? I'm not sure if this is a good idea or if my anxiety is just taking over my life. At least my mommy is going to be there for me!

Yeah, well if you didn't know yet. My mom and I got matching tattoos...
She told way more people than I did. Like the entire staff at her work.
The way she told me gave me the mental image of girls screaming up and down.


I think I told three people. Maybe four.

Anyways it hurt. It hurt bad. Maybe I am just a wimp but, I do not forsee me getting another. I was wincing, trying to breathe through it and sweating like crazy. I wanted to go first because I was afraid if I saw Mom go I'd bail. If the water is cold you don't wait to get used to it, you jump in! So my potty mouth was all over the place then Mom went. Mom was a FUCKING BOSS. Poker face. She winced once. It took her maybe half the time to complete the piece that we got. I was very impressed, because I had just done it and it did not feel great. After we were done I was shaky and it was stinging. I got home and popped in a handful of painkillers.

It is now morning and I don't feel it. I am laying down so maybe once I move a bit it will feel sore. 

I can't believe I got a tattoo...

Not a regretful statement, just not sure if it has really set in yet. Kind of more shocking, I hate the idea of permanence so this was a huge deal for me to get semi spur of the moment. So we didn't get exactly what we planned on. The tattoo artist didn't like the idea of a boring ole heart so she convinced me to get color and be larger than a dime! I like the way it turned out. And I will share this with mom FOREVER! Well until I die and my skin decays. Here is a picture of it, you can't really see the colors well or the size, but my phone camera is a piece of shit. More photos later as it heals!



No comments:

Post a Comment