Tuesday, April 2, 2013

That's What Friends Are For?

It is a Debbie Downer kind of day. Grab your tissues bitches. 

First of all I am really nervous because I have to meet up again with the same group from last term and I really don't want to. Being forced to be around people you don't like sucks. 

You ever feel like things just aren't right in your life and things just aren't working out the way you feel they should? Right now I guess you could say there is this void inside me. Now of course I am speaking of this void figuratively, because literally would probably mean I'd be dead in like 10 seconds.

...
...
...
...

PHEW still alive.

Anyways things haven't gone the way I've wanted them to the last three months. College usually is a stressing enough but then when your personal life kinda falls apart it just feels like life as you know it is just in the crapper. I'm sorry to be all vague and mysterious, the best way I can describe it is how utterly alone I feel. Maybe I should be a little more social and try and make some friends. 

My mom has always told my brother and I when shit hits the fan that things will always work out. And she's right, things will most likely be fine in the end. Just as of right now, it doesn't feel too great.

I just need someone to sing the Jungle Book song to me. 

We're your friends
We're your friends
We're your friends to the bitter end!
When you're alone
Who comes around
To pluck you up
When you are down.
And when you're outside looking in who's there to open the door?
That's what friends are for!



Besides the downer blog I saw the coolest thing ever yesterday. A young boy 5 or 6 was walking with his mom. He was the normal boy style except for his one piece of fashion choice. A t-shirt, jeans and a big pink tutu. I love the fact that this boys parents let him wear what he wants. It makes me smile.
 He fucking worked that pink tutu.

No comments:

Post a Comment