Monday, April 29, 2013

Photographic Evidence

In case you didn't believe yesterdays blog I'm hoping these pictures will make you realize I'm not bluffing.




It doesn't hurt anymore. I'm sure if someone hit it, I'd probably scream. I did jack shit yesterday. I ended up watching season 7 and half way through season 8 of Scrubs. And damn, season 7 has some sad episodes! I was in tears on like three separate occasions. I'm just such a crier in the tv and movies. Big ole crocodile tears. 

Sorry Mom, didn't make it to the library and did my homework at 10:30 at night. I literally slept all day, you exhausted me mom! I didn't even eat a solid meal all yesterday. I had two donuts, a smoothie, ice cream bars, popcorn and some chili. for breakfast thins morning I had ice cream bars. I'm super healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment