Friday, April 5, 2013

The Original Series

My hair looks fantastic today. I actually took a brush and brushed that shit and I never brush my hair. It is soft, shiny and fucking beautiful. Thank you hair for being awesome. I should be in one of those hair commercials.  LIKE A BOSS. Except it is raining. RUINED MY DAY! And it wasn't just rain it was horizontal rain. Not even a hood could protect your face.

Anyways I forgot how completely sweet Star Wars is. Obviously it has been too long since I've watched them. The old ones are next up and I'm super stoked! LETS DO IT!

STAR WARS EPISODE IV: A NEW HOPE

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy-Best Line Ever.
I try to use it to describe people or scary places.


Well, they certainly tied the movies together well. Or at least I think they did. I feel like the character of Anakin really didn't fit into the feel of Darth Vader. However, it is possible that after (I'm assuming twenty some years) he has lost any love for anything and is just consumed with darkness. Knowing the whole back story of Vader kind of makes the originals different. I don't really know how to explain it. 

I was Princess Leia for Halloween in 1st or 2nd grade, White dress, cinnamon buns and everything. I'd show you an adorable picture but alas, I do not have it on me. Now this is the special edition version so they added a bunch of Dewbacks to Tatooine. I did not look up the term Dewback...I just knew that. 

AWWWW YEAH, Han Solo. What a sexy mother fucker. All he needs is a teeny bit of stubble.
 Shit that would just change his character to Indiana Jones! Either way works for me!
Calista Flockhart is a lucky woman.

Why didn't Chewie get a fucking medal at the end?!

So I don't really have anything to do yet in school. I literally sit at my apartment by myself.
So I already popped in...

STAR WARS EPISODE V: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK


This was another movie that scared me! The Wampa,  the Dagoba System, the Cloud City take over, Luke getting his hand removed and whatnot. Yes, I know the world of Star Wars. My brother says it is a good thing. So far it has not gotten me any free things. Maybe I don't show it enough.

I did want a Tauntaun as a kid. How could you not want a Winter Ram/Kangaroo thing. Hoth still is one of my least favorite planets, I mean come on it looks so cold! Ew... brother and sister making out. That is not a way to make the handsome Han jealous Leia. Someone tell me that they love me so I can look back and say 'I Know'. Would that be considered mean? Probably. Watch out boys, I may Han Solo your ass. Why did Yoda become a spunky old green dude? All of his friends were brutally murdered and he is just the crazy old    thing (whatever he is) causing trouble all over Dagoba. I hate how this one ended with a cliff hanger.

These blogs are just so long. I hope I don't bore you with my thoughts. Hopefully you like Star Wars. I asked my brother millions of questions last night about random things.

  • How old is Yoda?
  • Why is Princess Leia still a princess even though Alderan was destroyed?
  • Why did Grand Moff Tarkin have such control over Darth Vader?
  • How long did Luke spend training in Dagobah?
  • Why doesn't Obi-Wan recognize R2D2?
I may be seriously over thinking the series...


No comments:

Post a Comment