Tuesday, April 23, 2013

So PRETTY but so DUMB

I shaved my legs yesterday. Oh how I loathe it. It is a horrible process that isn't worth the time I put into it. And I wish I would of bought another waxing kit. It's just a little difficult to wax the back of your thigh by yourself.

I really want sugar. Like peanut butter M&M's and no bake cookies. *HINT MOM!* (A big bag of peanut butter M&M's like death by peanut butter and chocolate big!)

So I watched 'What Would Ryan Lochte Do?' the other night. I was late and there was nothing else on so I just watched it. There are two things I can surmise from the half hour I spent watching this tv show.

Ryan Lochte is so pretty, but so DUMB!


I just sat there watching this show, which wasn't really entertaining. It was just more of what else stupid will he say? I sat there with this really look on my face. Plus he has a stupid catch phrase Jeah. Yes it is Yeah with a J. Super inventive.

I have a headache. I don't think I've eaten enough today.

No comments:

Post a Comment