Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad. Because my opinions matter just as much as Oprah! Or maybe even more. I could give people cars...if I had the money and the resources. (A soul would help too)
  • Warm sleepy kitty smell. You know that smell of a cat that has been sleeping and the heat from their body just smells so cozy. 
  • The sound of a happy purring kitty (I'm not obsessed with cats I swear)
  • Passing out and waking up to realize your great nap was only 15 minutes.
And that ends my list. Either I'm really hard to please, or coming up with my favorite things is way harder than I thought it would be. 

My cat is drooling on me. However she is drooling more then Pavlov's Dog! There is a puddle on my arm! Some how in this instant drooling looks cute. Is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment