Friday, December 28, 2012

Growing Some Man Balls

It is finally FRIDAY! Thank goodness! I'm so sleepy! I've been working hard all week. Every morning this past week has been like...crawling out of bed. It's hard to believe a week ago we were without power! But since it is finally the weekend we were all able to get on the couch and watch...

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS! PART ONE!!!!

Gosh, this movie is so dark, so sad so...yeah. I was suprised how much my dad remembered from the past movies. bringing up points- making it clear he's been actually paying attention to the films we've been watching! I'm SO PROUD! He also sad down the ENTIRE movie. Which if you know my dad, it can be hard to do! Anyways maybe the adventure will continue tomorrow!

New Years is coming and I never have any fun plans. I always end up staying in and falling asleep before midnight. I sort of made plans this year but I am unsure if I want to keep them or not. Being anxiety prone makes it complex for me to keep plans, but I'm not big on house parties and I might be going to one.  Eh maybe I need to grow some man balls and go have drunken fun! WOOT

1 comment:

  1. Dear beloved niece: Consider, that if you grew man balls, you would probably decide to stay home and play with them. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete